Thursday, February 02, 2017

February 2017 New Releases

Hello hello!
We're getting into February. I can't believe we already went through one month. The past couple of months, I didn't get to post New Releases, but seeing that on February we have sooo much great books, I'm going to post something. Well, before life sucks me under again :(



Of course, the books in this list are mostly what I got from newsletter. I might have missed something. As for reading plans, I didn't make any except for Echoes in Death. I learned, probably the hard way, that reading plans couldn't be followed all time.


February 2nd
February 3rd
February 6th
February 7th
February 13th
February 14th
February 17th
February 20th
February 21st
February 27th
February 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments :)
Any comment is welcome! Spams, commercials, and offensive comments will be deleted promptly.

Thank you for visiting~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...