Tuesday, February 28, 2017

March 2017 New Releases


Happy Tuesday!
We're on the last day of February. I did manage to read 21 books in the past two months. Not bad, considering my reading time is limited to before bedtime. And 2017 continues to prove to be an amazing year so far, despite the fact that I'm not blogging as much as last year. I'm still struggling with my thesis if I want to graduate by July #heavysigh

Next month, I'm waiting for Kristen Ashley's The Deep End and Anne Bishop's Etched in Bone. Etched in Bone is the last book of The Others, something I faithfully follows even though the romance ends isn't satisfying. And apparently, book 10 of Patricia Brigg's Mercy Thompson is out. I stopped at book five, mainly because I wasn't curious any longer and found some more interesting books.

March 1st
March 5th

March 6th

March 7th
March 9th
March 13th
March 14th
March 17th
March 20th
March 21st
March 27th
March 28th


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments :)
Any comment is welcome! Spams, commercials, and offensive comments will be deleted promptly.

Thank you for visiting~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...