2016 almost ends, and I'm kinda nervous of what next year would bring, in my personal and blogging lives. Last (or accurately, this) year, I hosted one RC. Reading Romance was a success, in my book. Because I actually managed to keep an eye all year long.
|Credit: Anastasia - Jane and Her Bookienary|
This is not a Reading Challenge, actually. Just a little project, to motivate myself :) There will be no annoying rule, or crazy rule, because I'd probably forget about those rules. Just a few things to keep in mind. This is a fun project so please don't think "Ugh, I can't take this challenge, this isn't going to be a fun one."
How to enter and participate:
- Just register your name on the linky below, BEFORE December 1st, 2017
- I would like you guys to make a special shelf on Goodreads. The name? Up to you, but it needs to be only for this project. No need to make a master post. However, if you enter, please put my banner on your sidebar and link it up back to this post (if you have a blog).
- If you're not Indonesian, that's fine. The rules are pretty universal, you don't have to be Indonesian to participate
- Insert your shelf link to the Linky, and state your level
1. The period eligible of this project is from January 1st - December 31st 2017
2. Read ANY and ALL books published before or at December 31st 2016 going backward. Books published after Dec. 31st won't be counted
3. There are four levels, just to make it more fun
Bronze : 1-20 books
Silver : 21-40 books
Gold : 41-60 books
Platinum : more 60 books
4. Just update your books on your shelf. Easy, right? Don't forget to add your read date
5. For example, here's my Goodreads shelf for this project,
6. There will be no giveaway, mainly because this is a project. Just the satisfaction that you conquered your TBR pile and the bragging rights to your friends :) But who knows, if I can swing it, I'd probably give a couple bookish merchandise at the end.
If you have any question, just contact me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Email. Anywhere. I can also be contacted via WhatsApp or LINE. So, what are you waiting for? Enter and be ready to dig up your pile of books! Maybe you'll discover a treasure or two, as well :D