I'm trying to make my blog more... full. More than just writing reviews. And this is my first attempt on writing a post about new releases.
July 2016 is full of new books I anticipated.
So, the first book I anticipated this month is Pennies by Pepper Winters. Usually she writes something dark, erotic, and psychological. It's the first book of her newest series, Dollars, and releases on July 20th, 2016.
This month Nalini Singh releases her new Rock Kiss book, Rock Wedding. It's book 4. I regretted that I haven't read book 2 and 3 *shakes my head* It releases on July 19, 2016.
Oh hey, Harry Potter and The Cursed Child is relased on July 31th. Hmmm. I haven't finished book 4 yet. And I don't know if I'm as emotionally invested with Harry as my other Potterhead friends.
Check out Jennifer L. Armentrout's book 2 in The Wicked Saga, Torn. You can enjoy the book in July 19th. It's a paranormal romance, and sets in New Orleans.
Other new releases this month:
- Cream of the Crop (Hudson Valley 2) by Alice Clayton, culinary delights meet romance. [July 12]
- Hitched (Imperfect Love 1) by Kendall Ryan. Fake wedding, everyone? It sounds promising. [July 5]
- Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits 5) by Katy McGarry [July 1st]
- Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen 4) by Tillie Cole [July 12th]
- Broken Prince (The Royals 2) by Erin Watt. It's book 2 of Paper Princess. And it's Young Adult [July 25th]
- Filthy English (English 2) by Ilsa Madden-Mills [July 11th]
And many more I can't write right now because I'm in a rush. I might write more and edit this post. Well, this also serves as a reminder for me.
Just think, your holiday won't be so boring isn't it? So many movies, so many books to enjoy. Next week I'm heading back to my Gran's place in southern part of Java, for a week. Celebrating Eid Mubarrak with my family. I'm going to be armed with books and animes, because to be honest, getting internet connection there is kind of a crapshoot. I might get them, or I might not.